How China Will Drive Silver To $250/oz
A Basket of other factors Propelling SILVER to record all-time highs
- US Fed keeping near ZERO interest rates until late 2014...HIGHLY INFLATIONARY
- US Fed implementing QE3 to stimulate the economy...HIGHLY INFLATIONARY (look at 2009 rocketing prices due primarily to the deployment of QE1, which started in early March 2009)
- Global currency devaluations contagion...HIGHLY INFLATIONARY
- Slow devaluation of the US greenback as CHINA, INDIA et al start buying crude oil...and paying in GOLD
- The current GOLD/SILVER ratio of about 50 will slowly fall to the long-term historic ratio of 17:1
- Millions of international investors discovering gold and silver have been the most profitable investment classes since 2001
- US Pension Programs, Insurance Companies and Bank Trust Depts piling into precious metals. See analysis: "Pension Plans, Insurance Companies & Retirement Programs (IRAs)" www.gold-eagle.com/gold_digest_08/vronsky020310.html
The Bastard Child of the Commodities Family will gain phenomenal prominence beginning in 2012 - as SILVER's relative performance soars well above the rest. Here is SILVER's Forecast by one of the world's best Technical Analysts, Alf Field:
"NEW EW SILVER DISCOVERY"
Analyst Field concludes, "Thus the gain in wave 3 of Major THREE should be larger than +464%. It should be a gain of at least 500%. Starting from the $26.39 low, a gain of 500% would produce a target price of $158.34 for silver. That is the number which equates with the $4500 price forecast for gold and produces a gold to silver ratio of 28.4 ($4500 divided by 158.34)."
The link below shows Alf Field's entire TA on SILVER:
To be sure SILVER' s price trajectory going forward will be characterized by high volatility. But for those who can hang on, unimaginable profits will be their just and well earned reward.
In light of the above, the once Bastard Child will soon become the Elite Silver Star and Pride of the Commodities Family.
I own shares in select SILVER companies - and plan to accumulate more as the price of the white metal moves inexorably higher in the coming months and years.
February 5, 2012